Growing Healthy Together expects visitors, patients, and families to refrain from unacceptable, disruptive, or threatening behaviors to provide a safe, healthy environment.
Please consider the following code of conduct.
- First, always wear a mask when inside the office.
- If you have any questions about your care or are unhappy with a service, speak with our office manager before you leave our office. Any clarifications can be addressed at the time of your visit.
- Do not attempt to lie or coerce a provider into providing you with false documents.
- Questions about your billing can be addressed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions on insurance, please get in touch with the member services number on the back of your card.
- GHT has a zero-tolerance policy on aggressive behavior. Any violence or harassment is not permitted towards any of our staff members.
- Sexual harassment is not permitted towards any of our providers and staff. Lewd or obscene comments or gestures are prohibited at Growing Healthy Together.
- Please supervise your children. While we are happy to help support our parents and guardians, please keep an eye on your little ones around our medical equipment and materials.
- Please limit your discussions to topics about your child’s care and not your political or social beliefs during visits.
On the Growing Healthy Together premises, do not:
- Possess firearms or any weapon
- Intimidate or harass staff or other patients
- Make threats of violence of any kind (i.e., physical threats or violence, phone calls and voicemail, letters, email)
- Physically assault or threaten
- Make verbal threats intended to harm or destroy property
- Damage equipment or property
- Make gestures that are derogatory or menacing
- Make discriminatory racial, sexual, or cultural slurs or remarks